Sunday, June 2, 2013

Updates!

Busy, busy, busy!  We have all been SO busy!  My kids' birthdays are VERY close together so I've been up to my ears in birthday and my ill-planned next engagement.  It may not have been the best idea ever to sign on for the Grove City Wine & Arts Festival smack dab in the middle of the two most important birthdays in my year.  *sigh*  However, I did sign up for a 10X10 table to show case my book and some of the awesome wine-related stuff I've done for Kharmic Chaos.  I will have several awesome wine cozies, a few paintings, and of course my books.  So, needless to say, the kids and I have not embarked on any new projects because we've been building an inventory (yes, they help).  Here's hoping that Saturday June 8th brings some awesomeness our way!!


No comments:

Post a Comment