Monday, September 2, 2013

busy, busy, busy

I have two kids bearing down on me about their Halloween costumes.  Kid you not.  They are mad about Halloween (I simply cannot imagine where they get that from!) and they are particularly excited for this year as they have picked outstanding costumes.  Outstanding for SO many reasons to be certain.  My daughter has selected Thorin Oakenshield and my son has selected Legolas.  Now, once I get beyond my pride over their love for all things Tolkien, I began to break down what these costume selections would mean.  Work, work, and MORE work.  While I am excited to begin these feats I wonder how I am going to make them happen.

I wanted to take a moment to introduce my new coffee clutch - this is a team clutch for the local team but I have so many different options and am excited to show them off!



No comments:

Post a Comment