Tuesday, May 13, 2014

always so busy!

We have been pushing ourselves a bit too hard so crafting has taken a backseat.  I've sold a few of my Wine Couture pieces and I think they may be catching on.  Look for a really cool one I have coming soon - for a medical school grad!!  Right now my daughter and I are working on tutus for the 5K we are running THIS WEEKEND!  ACK!  My allergies have been killing me and I've been looking for (and trying) every possible "remedy" I can think of so I will be able to breathe this weekend.  We've trained - my kiddo through Girls on the Run after school and myself on my own - so we are ready to roll.  I cannot wait to show off our tutus!!!  They are going to be stellar once complete and I am REALLY proud of us for wearing such "girly" garments!  Anyhow, here is the "before" pic of the tutus!




Bet you can't guess what they'll look like!?

No comments:

Post a Comment