Saturday, December 21, 2013

Amelie Jacket by Amelie & Henri (via Craftsy)

I love this site.  Seriously.  Craftsy is fantastic and full of amazing patterns and project ideas.  It's like Etsy meets Pinterest meets Hobby Lobby if all three were on steroids.  Yes, it is that good.  Anyway, my lovely friend (hi A!!!) and I were browsing this site when we came across this fantastic pattern for a jacket and I finally made it.    I purchased the pattern and finally had the opportunity to make it.  Well, I really didn't have the time for it being the holidays and all, but I wanted something new for once so when I saw the adorable white and black flannel with vintage keys all over it I knew it was meant to be.  I selected a black cotton with swirls to complement the flannel lining.  I could not be more thrilled with the result, it is LOVELY and I am looking so forward to showing it off but I simply had to share it here and give MAD props to Amelie & Henri for such an amazing pattern!  THANK YOU!!


No comments:

Post a Comment