Monday, March 24, 2014

TARDIS fez and TARDIS top hat

So, we are going to be heading to Louisville next weekend to show off our amazing Doctor Who outfits AND to meet Matt Smith (for all non-Whovians, he is the 11th Doctor)!!!!  SO we decided to make a TARDIS fez to give to the brilliant Matt Smith.  Thanks to Tally's Treasury for giving us an awesome jumping off point for our fez!  Here are pics from the process....



I let my daughter decorate it because it is SOOOO much better for her to give something she made!





I also need a TARDIS top hat for my ensemble because hats are sort of my thing, so here is the beginning of that as well!



I still want to add some more feathers and I need to attach it to a headband, but other than that, I am SO happy with how it turned out!!





No comments:

Post a Comment