Saturday, January 30, 2016

Autumn's Intro

Hello! 

My name is Autumn and I LOVE to read and write. My favorite genre is fantasy because I like to imagine the different characters or animals or whatever it is, in my head. I must say I really do hate the stuff they give us to do in school like read this or read that. For example, they made us listen to the worst book in the world, write about it(in the point of view of one of the stupid characters), then turn it in for a huge part of our reading/language arts grade, UGHHHHH!!! 

I also play sports, am a girl scout, participate in a leadership group for school, craft and sew. Most people think I am sarcastic and funny and probably a few other things. I am passionate about animals; I LOVE all species and hope to become an exotic veterinarian when I grow up. 

The final thing I would like to tell you is that when I write a blog I am going to give my true and honest opinion. If you don't agree with it, I would like to know what you think about the book in the comments. Wait! Ok, this is the final FINAL thing - we may have spoilers in some of the blog posts, so please skip over any segment labeled "SPOILER ALERT" if you don't want us to ruin any surprises. 

That is all I have to say about it, so, BYE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment