Monday, May 13, 2013

Toilet Paper Roll Creatures!!

We had SO much fun making these.  I am working on some pieces of art - yes, art from toilet paper rolls - and the kiddos decided we needed to make some creatures too.  We have been collecting these paper towel and toilet paper rolls for WEEKS and now we finally have something to show for it.  Here is the first round of creatures we concocted:

Clockwise from top left: B.O.B. (from Monsters vs. Aliens), a butterfly, another butterfly, a bee, an owl, and two moose.
We have more in the works including some Lord of the Rings characters.  The kids have really enjoyed making these and I haven't even busted out the googly eyes, pipe cleaners, felt, fabric, or paint yet!

As for my art pieces, I am still deciding on colors but once they are done, I will show them as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment