Tuesday, March 5, 2013

No project today but....

it's important to take a day off and just be together.  I got home late tonight (just one of the joys of being a working parent, right?) and Autumn had Terra Nova testing today so she was wiped (I suspect she is getting sick).  SO, we did what we do best.  We curled up and read The Hobbit together, just two chapters, but it was wonderful.  Kids showered up and smelling good, wrapped in blankets and curled up beside me as I read.  We talked about what we read and the kids compared it to the animated movie we watched a few weeks ago.  It was a pretty great night - I cannot complain about the end of my day.

If you haven't watched it, or haven't watched it in a while, please take some time to catch this animated version of The Hobbit with your kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment